• Google Maps is introducing a new tool that allows users to track toll plazas
• You will also get to know about toll-free routes via the map
• This function will be available in India, the United States, Japan, and Indonesia
Google Maps is introducing a new tool that allows users to track toll plazas and learn about toll-free routes via the map. This function will be available in a number of countries, including India, the United States, Japan, and Indonesia.
Google Maps is one such tool that has made it easier for us to find our way about, eliminating the need to stop the car in the middle of nowhere and ask for directions every now and then. This application has undoubtedly made our lives easier. The app is supposed to be getting a new upgrade that will make users’ lives easier and smoother.
By the end of this month (April 2022), the new Google Map feature will be accessible for around 2,000 toll roads in the United States, Japan, and Indonesia, in addition to India . On the Google Maps app, users can see the toll prices (Android and iOS versions, both).
5 new features for Google Map (Android and iOS) users
• Even before launching the map, users will be able to check the expected toll fee for their destination.
• Users will be able to see how much it costs to use the Google Maps toll pass or other payment methods, as well as what day of the week it is and how much tolls are predicted to cost at that moment.
• Google Maps will display a toll-free route as an option when one is available. To examine your routes and options on Google Maps, press on the three dots in the top right corner of the directions and pick ‘Avoid Toll Tax.’
• Google has also announced updated upgrades to make using Google Maps on the Apple Watch or iPhone easier for iOS users. It will be considerably easier to obtain directions as a result of this.
• Additionally, Apple Watch owners will soon be able to get directions directly from their Watch using Google Maps.