×
Videos Agriculture Health Business Education Positive Breaking Sports Ansuni Gatha Advertise with Us Catch The Rainnew More
HOME >> CAREER

CAREER

The Agri Department will do direct recruitment to fill 300 AAO positions

by Shailee Mishra

Date & Time: May 23, 2022 7:00 AM

Read Time: 1 minute



Agriculture Minister B.C. Patil said in an official statement that the Finance Department had permitted him to fill 300 AAO vacancies. Under the Karnataka Agricultural Services (Cadre and Recruitment) Rules, these positions will be filled through direct recruitment.

According to the official communique, 85 percent of these positions will be reserved for candidates with degrees in agricultural sciences, while the remaining 15% will be reserved for candidates with B.Tech degrees in agricultural engineering, food sciences/food technology, and BT

Who is the assistant agriculture officer?

Agricultural officers are responsible for organizing farm machinery, seeds, agricultural goods, livestock sales, and purchases. It is their responsibility to run the farm efficiently so that the company does not suffer.
It is their responsibility to ensure that the farm is profitable.

How to become an agriculture officer?

To become an Agricultural Officer, you must have completed a four-year degree program in any of the above-mentioned subjects (agriculture, horticulture, fishery science, animal husbandry, veterinary science, soil science, plant science, etc.) or an equivalent subject under Agriculture with a minimum of 50%.

What is the salary of an assistant agriculture officer?

Agriculture Assistant salary in India ranges from ₹ 0.2 Lakhs to ₹ 5.7 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 2.0 Lakhs.

Also Read: ICAR Recruitment 2022: A Great Chance! No exam, no fee; May 23 Walk-in Interview

You May Also Like


Comments


No Comments to show, be the first one to comment!


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *